Stay fresh all season long in the Miami t-strap, designed with cascading metal detail to add some extra flair to each step you take.
The Miami t-strap shines with lustrous gold or silver detail across the vamp. Effortlessly wearable and endlessly comfortable, the Miami delivers style all season long.
- Fits wide (C) widths.
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic sandals, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
- Keep leather footwear away from direct heat to prevent the leather from drying out. If your sandals become wet, please allow them to dry naturally.
- We recommend that you test any cleaning product by applying a small amount to a discreet area and allowing it to dry. Do not use cleaners which contain acid or detergents, as they may damage and prematurely age the leather.
- Uppers: leather or natural cork.
- Footbed: microfiber-covered EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable rubber outsole with a patterned tread provides traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Vionic orthotic technology is biomechanically designed to hug your arches and support your feet in comfort. Vionic sandals' built-in orthotic is shown to be effective in helping to treat heel pain (plantar fasciitis)